Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Pimp My Taxi - Taxi Game

Pimp My Taxi

Certain games will boost your creativity and imagination. These games allow you to recreate your fantasies and wild imaginations in the virtual world. Pimp my Taxi is one such game which triggers your imaginations and designing tastes to a great extend. Pimp my Taxi is basically a car design game. You will be given a taxi without any accessories or fittings. You can choose your own accessories and can make the taxi looks attractive. There is wide range of accessories which includes rear view mirrors, wipers, taxi plate etc. You can design your taxi according to your wish and can make it the most slickest taxi in the roads. People who have some flair in designing will enjoy this game to a great extend. You can use the left mouse button to choose the accessories you want to install in the vehicle. The animators and designers have worked a lot in giving a real life experience to the game. Play Pimp my Taxi and become a successful designer.

Pimp My Taxi Game Video


No comments:

Post a Comment